Sunday, 16 November 2014

The 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge | Yellow Wild Animals

Happy Sunday lovelies!!

Today's post is this weeks 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge manicure. I know I've been unintentionally missing the last couple of weeks and I didn't even get to join in with the Halloween challenge (Which I'm still in a grump over) but having a toddler that is in school is not a good mix. He's been pretty poorly so I've not had a minutes peace but thankfully he's fully recovered and is sleeping next to me right now.
The themes we could pick this week are Wild Animals or Yellow. So I combined the two and I'm really pleased with how they turned out.
    
I used 2 coats of Barry M in Matt White as my base colour, after that was completely dry I painted Avon's Lemon Sugar onto my thumb, index finger and pinkie.
I dug out my Cheeky Mega stamping plate and found the Zebra print I wanted to finish this manicure and I just used my matt Essence stamping polish in black. Added some Seche Vite and that was it.


 I really didn't want to do anything too complicated as sometimes it just make the manicure feel too OTT. I really like this simple yet effective mani. I've had a few compliments this week and I can't wait to get started on the next one this week. 

I really hope you like this mani as much as I do.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Barry M in Matt White
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Lemon Sugar
Essence Matt Stamping Polish in Black
Cheeky Mega Stamping Plate D
Seche Vite Top Coat
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.