Sunday, 5 October 2014

The 52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge | Pink Tri-Colour Gradient


Me again my lovelies!

Since I struggle some days with coming up for ideas to turn into decent manicures for you to look at I've decided I want to take part in a weekly challenge so that it gives me a kick up the bum to post more regularly for you lovely lot.


While I was looking around I came across The 52 Week Pick 'n' Mix Challenge over on The Crumpet. If you haven't seen Debbie's blog yet, why?? Her blog has been around for a few years and there's always something interesting and new on there so I suggest you get your butts over and have a look if you haven't already!  


There will be two prompts each week and it's up to you whether you choose to do one, both or a combination of the two. This weeks prompts are a three colour gradient & pink. Since I'm a bit of a late starter, I went ahead and did a combination of the two.

I will aim to do this every week, but I'm just a little worried how I will get on over Christmas, I might even surprise myself. I'm a little gutted I missed the first week as I didn't make it into the group in time.

I've done a pink, 3 colour gradient. I painted my nails using Avon Nailwear Pro in Star as a base colour. With a damp makeup sponge I applied Rose Quartz and Viva Pink and sponged them onto my nails


This is a bit of a messy gradient for me, Well messier than normal because let's face it, my gradients are always up and down. Some days I've got it and others I don't.

I added the pink glitter last to give it that extra touch. I think this was a wee bit different and a little creative for me. I even added two heart home made decals for that little extra touch.

I hope you like this and if you want to join in with this challenge the links are all in the top of this post! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Avon Nailwear Pro in Star
Avon Nailwear Pro in Rose Quartz
Avon Nailwear Pron in Viva Pink
Models Own Mirrorball in Hot Stuff
Seche Vite Top Coat
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.