Sunday, 26 October 2014

The 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge | 70's Nail Art



Happy Sunday lovelies!!

Today's post is this weeks 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge manicure. The themes we could pick this week are 70's and Grey and 1 colour. I decided to go with a 70's themed manicure.


 I had to use good old Google to come up with some ideas since I'm not a 70's baby and had no clue of what to do! I decided to just go ahead and paint my base colour onto my nails. I used 2 coats of Barry M in Matt White.

I wanted to try and go for something bright that looked a little tie dyed but I'm not sure if I pulled it off but I am happy with how it turned out.


I sponged on Essence Colour and Go polishes in 107 Naughty and Pink! 145 Flashy Pumpkin, 137 Wanna Be Your Sunshine and 138 L.O.L. I randomly sponged the polishes onto my nails. 

Once it had completely dried I got out my stamping plates and chose this funky spotty design from my BM19 plate. I think this worked really well. It was so hard to photograph as it's so dark these days. I hope you all like it anyway! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing,

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Barry M in Matt White
 Essence Colour & Go in 107 Naughty and Pink!
 Essence Colour & Go in 145 Flashy Pumpkin
 Essence Colour & Go in 
 137 Wanna Be Your Sunshine
Essence Colour & Go in 138 L.O.L.
Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM16 
Seche Vite Top Coat
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.