Sunday, 5 October 2014

Polish Party | Celebration Manicure


Hello guys! 

I'm really sorry for not posting in what seems like an age (even though it's only 8 days!) Lol, but work has been busy and I just haven't had 5 mins to myself. I think I might have to start scheduling posts for you lovely lot.

Today's post is my first Polish Party post in a while. I've really missed doing them. I can't believe that it's been a whole year since the Polish Party started. It's great to see how much we've grown in a year and of course meeting new nail friends. I feel so lucky to have been part of this since the start.


 Since September is also my birthday month I thought that the theme fit in great with that too! I knew what I wanted to do and I know a lot of people have gone for really simple designs but I wanted to have a go at free handing and maybe see if I can get more confidence. I don't think my design is as bad as it could have been but I'm in 2 minds as to whether I like it or not!

  I started painting my nails white using Models Own in Snow White (which has now died a death and I really need a new bottle) then I whilst waiting for that to dry I went ahead and chose the other polishes I wanted to use.


My thumb is the only nail I didn't free hand and that was because I used striping tape to get the gift wrap effect. I added a cute little bow nail gem I was lucky enough to find at the bottom of my gem box.

Unfortunately, When I applied my top coat I didn't realise my polish was still a wee bit wet and it kinda smudged it. But this is why I called my blog The Imperfect 10

Can you tell what each nail represents??
FYI my Pinkie is supposed to be a party hat but it went horribly wrong. My little man decided he wanted to sit on mummy's knee to watch and kept wriggling! 

I hope you like my Polish Party mani.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Models Own in Snow White
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Serene
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Real Red
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Loving Lavender
Rio Nail Art Pens in Black & White
 Rio Nail Art Pens in Blue & Green   
Round, Star & Bow Nail Gems 
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.