Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Manicure Swap With Nail Art Novice


Hiya lovelies! Me again. Hope you're all having a fab week so far. So a couple of weeks ago I asked the lovely Jenni from Nail Art Novice if she'd like to do a manicure swap with me. 


To my delight she said yes. So I went through her blog looking at all the cute and fun manicures that she's done and had a tough job picking one, there was just so many I wanted to do and choosing one was hard but after a long think I found one that I really wanted to do.


I chose the owl design she did back in April last year. I've been wanting to do owls for a while and when I saw this design I knew that was the one for me! This was a fairly easy design which I wasn't expecting at all and I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. 


Although I need to work on making my Owls actually look like owls I think but for my first attempt I didn't do too badly. I used Barry M in Mint Green, Black & White nail art pens for my dots and Avon NailWear Pro+ in Well Being for the Owl's tummy. Oh and for his beak i used a green nail art pen! Nearly forgot about that! Haha.


Here's all the nails together. I love Jenni's recreation of my Black Magic mani. This was fun! I would love to do more of these so if you're interested in doing a mani swap or have any requests for me then please feel free to comment below, email, tweet me or even send me a message on Facebook. All links are in my sidebar. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Barry M in Mint Green
Rio Nail Art Pen in Green
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Dotting Tool 
Seche Vite Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.