Saturday, 13 September 2014

NOTD : Tropical Gradient



Good Evening my fellow nail addicts!!

Just a quick post today to show you my NOTD. I painted these on Wednesday and they look so worn now and unfortunately when you see my pics my fingers are stained and my mani doesn't look great but if you see it in person, it's actually really neat and tidy!


After my fun and cute yellow mani last week I still don't feel ready to let go of the summery polishes yet. I wanted to do a gradient and I was feeling tropical and wanted to do some stamping.  I used Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire for my base colour and then sponged it on with another Avon Nailwear Pro+ polish in Orange Creamsicle.


I used my Konad Stamping Plate M29 for the images and Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice to stamp on the images. I love how this mani turned out and I'm even more pleased at the fact that my stamping turned out good too!!! Go me!! I didn't want to go overboard with the images so kept it minimal with the hibiscus flower and palm trees. It's so beachy and makes me want to go on holiday.

The girls in work loved this too and have asked if I will do some manicures on them which, of course made me smile. I feel like I'm getting somewhere with my manicures now and I'm getting a bit more nailspiration.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.


For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Orange Creamsicle
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Licorice
Konad Stamping Plate M29
Seche Vite Top Coat 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.