Friday, 12 September 2014

Nails Inc Concrete Effect | Monument & Smiley Faces


Hello fellow nail addicts!!

Happy Friday!! Yay, the weekend is finally here and I hope you've all got a fab one planned. So today I have a post that I was supposed to put up last week but I kinda forgot about it until a couple of days so I'm sharing it today.


I'm not ready to give up my bright polishes just yet even though I love the fact that Autumn is on the way. So last year I won this really pretty Nails Inc polish called Monument (you can see my post here) and since then if I'm honest, I had totally forgot about it.

Whilst looking for a polish to wear I came across it again and had to put it on. I've used 2 coats and forgot just how much I like the textured polishes. 


Then after a couple of days, I wasn't quite ready to take it off and decided to recycle it. The first thing that popped into my head was smiley faces and so I went with it and it came out so fun and cute!!! 


The girls in work loved these and giggled when they saw them. They certainly brightened up my week! I love the texture with them too. I can't help but smile every time I see them. As you can tell my middle nail is still growing. It broke REALLY badly.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Nails Inc. Concrete Effect in Monument
Rio Nail Art Pens in Black
Rio Nail Art Pens in Red
Dotting Tool

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.