Thursday, 25 September 2014

Mug Inspired Dotticure


Well hello fellow nail addicts!! 

The weekend is almost here and I hope you've all had a fab week!! Today's post is a manicure I was supposed to share with you last week but work was crazy so it slipped my mind, oops!! I really need to start making a blog to do list so I don't forget anything!!

  
I was struggling to come up with an idea for a manicure last week and I found myself staring at my spotty mug and since I find dotticures an easy go to mani for when I'm out of ideas I knew that it was the perfect inspiration for a manicure.


After I rounded up all the polishes I wanted to use for this mani I went ahead and painted my base colours. I used Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Make My Day and Models Own in Snow White. I used 2 coats of each polish.



Then after my base colours had dried completely I got out my dotting tool and went ahead and randomly placed my pink, green, blue and red dots over the white polish. For my dots I used Models Own in Jade Stone, Pastel Pink, Bloo Bloo and Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Make My Day. I then popped my Seche Vite Top coat over my manicure to seal it all in and my dots smudged a wee bit. 

Overall though I'm still pleased with how this turned out and I really liked having this on my nails. So there you have it my lovelies, another Imperfect Manicure.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Make My Day
Models Own in Snow White
Models Own in Jade Stone
Models Own in Pastel Pink
Models Own in Bloo Bloo
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting Tool
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.