Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Elegant Nail Art


Hiya fellow nail addicts!

Hope you're all having a fab start to the week. So over the weekend I was flicking through some of my fave reads and stopped at the lovely Danielle's blog Totally Nailed. If you haven't seen this blog I suggest you do and sharpish because this woman is seriously talented and amazing! Love Her!!


Anyway, I was having a right old mooch at her nail art and one simple yet gorgeous design and colour combo caught my eye. I knew straight away that I had to do something like that. Now, I've been having serious withdrawals from Danielle's nail art especially since she's on maternity leave so I thought what better way to curb my cravings! Lol.

Ok, so trying to capture my holo polish was an impossible task and I tried everything and it's such a shame because this mani looks so much prettier in person. You can see Danielle's Mani here.

Unfortunately I had a shaky hand so my stripes are a wee bit wonky but overall I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I didn't do the best job at clean up either I didn't realise how much I missed! Oops! I also added 2 of these cute little pink bows I bought from eBay a while back. 

What do you think of my take on Danielle's mani??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing. 
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
17 mini in Mink
17 Holo in Silver
Striper Brush
Pink Mini Bows
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.