Monday, 4 August 2014

Manicure Swap With Pinkglow's Pretty Polish


Hiya lovelies!!

I'm about a week or 2 behind on blog posts so you will have to bare with me I've had a lot going on over the last couple of weeks and I've fallen behind yet again!!

I asked the lovely Aimee from Pinkglow's Pretty Polish if she'd like to do either a twin nails or a manicure swap with me and after a bit of chatting and discussing we decided that it would be fun doing a manicure swap. 


I love Aimee's designs and knew straight away which manicure of hers I would like to do and Aimee chose one of mine. Then all that was left was to get some serious painting done.

I chose to do the beautiful Pastel Ombre with glitter design. Luckily I had all the same polishes Aimee had used and I do love a good ombre and this one was just right up my street. 


Unfortunately not only was I feeling poorly when I did these but I had to do them on little nubblins because my nails had gone all weak and broke. But I still love how this turned out.


Here they are together. I'm pretty impressed with how well they look. And don't forget to check out Aimee's take on my Butterfly Mani.
This was so much fun! And something I would love to do again! What do you guys think??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Star
Models Own in Lemon Meringue
Models Own in Fuzzy Peach
Models Own in Beth's Blue
Models Own in Pastel Pink
Models Own in Jade Stone
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love your recreation of Aimée's design - this is my favourite design of hers! I also love the butterfly wing nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorge isn't it!! I knew I had to do it. So glad I did. Was so much fun to do xx

      Delete
  2. They all look so pretty! Really enjoyed this swap! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.