Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Watermelon Madness


Hi lovelies! 

I finally did some nail art and I was feeling totally fruity when I chose to do today's manicure. Yes, I did some Watermelons! I know there's quite a lot of watermelon mani's floating about but when I picked out my polishes this is what they shouted out at me!! I'm really pleased with how they turned out. This has to be my fave this month.


These were really easy to do. I painted my base colour on first and left it to dry completely, then I added my dark green to the tips and as my accent nail. Once that was dry I mixed my green polish with some white to make it slightly lighter, used a small striper brush to make wavy lines along the dark green.  

   
Once dry I added the white to separate the green and pink and to add dimension to the light green stripes. For the pips I used some black tear drop nail gems and added my top coat to seal it all in! I think it looks fab! I'm really happy with the finished look. 

Shortly after taking these photos unfortunately my dear friend, camera, died after almost 10 years. We've seen a lot together and you will be missed. So until I get a new one I'll be using my phone so I apologise if the quality is not as good.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Barry M Base & Top Coat 
Avon Nailwear Pro in Fuchsia Fun
Rimmel Lasting Finish in Block Your Green
Models Own in Snow White
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Black Tear Drop Nail Gems

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. These look great! Adding nail gems for the pips is such a great idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.