Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Swatched | Essence Colour & Go - 169 A Hint Of Love


Hiya lovelies!! 

I apologise for not posting this earlier in the week but things have been absolutely manic!! I have been dying to try out my new Essence polishes the minute I had them in my hands and on Saturday I wanted to paint my nails and I knew exactly which polish I wanted to try out.


I've been staring at this beauty since my gorgeous mother bought this for me. I love the name of this polish because it sums up Love. If Love was bottled up this is what it would look like!! You will see from my other photos just how beautiful this polish is!


I can honestly say that Essence is my new favourite brand!! I've been waiting for them to come to the UK for so long and I'm so glad it's finally here!! Yay!!! This polish went on like a dream. I used 3 coats to reach full opacity. I love the nice wide brushes, and the fact that this dried really quickly and so smoothly. Usually me and quick drying polishes don't mix but I seemed to get on so well with Essence. 


A Hint Of Love is this gorgeous red shade with such a pretty magenta shimmer to it. In all different lights the shimmer shows through but that red, oh that red is just stunning!

I've seen lots of reviews and blog posts from European bloggers saying how good this polish is and how nice the formula is and all I can say is that they weren't lying!! Essence really is as good as they say and for such a low reasonable price what more could you want?? 

If you haven't tried any of their polishes yet then I suggest you get yourself to your nearest Wilko's store to pick up a bottle or 2!!

 Have you tried any of the Essence polishes yet?? What did you think??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's nice! I bought a bunch of Essences too (only one on my blog so far) but not this one... I might have to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Essence as well. It's very dangerous that I live near Westfield with the Essence shop there! This is a lovely colour and I love anything with a bit of sparkle! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.