Thursday, 10 July 2014

Swatched | Avon Colour Trend Suede Effect - Soft Violet


Hiya lovelies! I apologise for the lack of nail art lately but I just haven't been feeling it. I have another swatch to show you today and I have no idea why it has taken me so long to try this polish out.


Today's polish is Avon Colour Trend Suede Effect in Soft Violet. Unfortunately they no longer do these polishes, which is a real shame as they are pretty matte polishes. They look so shimmery and glossy in the bottle but once dry it gives this gorgeous shimmery matte look.


I've used 3 coats but I think you could get away with doing 2 to reach full opacity. I also added a matte topcoat to keep it fresher for longer then I added 2 studs to give it that little something. I'm so glad I found this in my untried's as it's a really pretty polish.

Have you tried any of the suede effect from Avon?? 
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.