Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Spring Dotticure


Good Morning there my fellow lovely nail addicts. Hope you're all having a great weekend. The next few posts that I shall be posting will be mani's that I did in the spring but I just didn't have the time to post them at the time so I'm currently playing catch up and putting my recent mani's up at the same time.


The first mani I want to share with you from my Spring manicures is this really pretty dotticure that I did. Apart from the little smudges I somehow managed to do I really liked how this came out. I love the colour. Please excuse my poorly dry and sore looking cuticles and fingers.


I started off painting 2 coats of Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Serene and Models Own in Snow White for the accent and then I sort of drew a blank, so I grabbed my trusty dotting tool and decided on doing a dotticure. You can't go wrong with it, it's something that always looks cute. Well there you have it my lovelies another imperfect manicure.

As always feel free to leave me any comments or requests you may have. You know I love hearing from you guys. I appreciate and read every single comment.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
 For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Peeling & Brittleness Treatment
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Serene
Models Own in Snow White
Dotting Tool
Barry M 2in1 Base & Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colours. I love that you have done a different colour accent nail x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.