Friday, 13 June 2014

Simple Red & Black


Hello there my nail nutty buddies!! It's Friday! Yay!!! I hope you've all got a good weekend planned. I have another one of my Spring manicures for you today.

 

Today's mani is just a simple black and red one. I really like this red, it's go a slight orange undertone to it which I really like. Please excuse the state of the nails and cuticles. I promise you they are in much better shape now! I didn't clean up very well either but can we just admire the mani for a moment?!

  
I used 2 coats of Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Make My Day, once that was dry I used my Models Own nail art pen in Black to do the corners of my nails. Then I added a nail gem sticker I found in my box of tricks and popped it onto my thumbs just to give it that little something extra. I quite like how this turned out. Even though it's simple it still looks pretty. There you have it lovelies, another Imperfect manicure.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Peeling & Brittleness Treatment
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Make My Day
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Wet 'n' Wild Nail Sticker 
Barry M 2in1 Base & Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.