Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Polish Party: Splatter Manicure


Well, hello there my lovelies. I can't believe May is over already!! I'm finally taking part in a Polish Party Challenge and boy have I missed doing these. 


 This months theme was a Splatter Manicure. Now if you're an avid reader of my blog then you will know that I did a bit of Splatter nail art way back in October for our Halloween themed Polish Party Challenge manicure. If not you can see it here.

I'm really excited to be finally taking part this month. So here's what I came up with this month. I wanted something bright and summery and nothing says bright and summery to me more than NEON polishes!! Yes, I got the NEONS out again!!! Remember my last NEON manicure?! This time I thought it would look cool as a splatter manicure.

  Unfortunately I wasn't in the nail painting zone and it just went a little wrong. Every nail I did, I kept thinking 'this is just going from bad to worse' and 'could I re-do this?!' Now unfortunately for me, I didn't have time to re-do my manicure so, what you see is what you get.

This really isn't the best, and I ended up with nail polish ALL over my face and hands! Lol, I have no idea how I managed it but I did. I impress myself with these things at times! Anyway, I hope you still like it all the same. 
 For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Gold Strength Treatment
Models Own in Snow White
Models Own in Hot Pink
Models Own in Luis Lemon
Models Own in Toxic Apple
Models Own in Fluro' Orange
Seche Vite Top Coat

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.