Saturday, 28 June 2014

Nautical But Nice


Hello there my lovely readers! It's the weekend!! Yay!!!
So today I wanted to share with you a manicure I did a couple of weeks ago. I bought some cute Anchor nail decals from Avon and really wanted to try them out so decided on doing a fun Nautical design. 


I got my polishes out ready and started painting my base colours. While I was waiting for those to dry I did my usual Twitter surfing to see what was going on in the blogosphere world, then I came across this gorge design by one of my nail girls Sarah.


I mean look at how beautiful it is. This is one talented lady and one of my faves for inspiration. I had to giggle because we both came up with pretty much the same thing using the same polishes and decals! 


Ok, so I used striping tape and the colours were the other way around but they are pretty much the same except Sarah's is so much better than mine. I really had fun doing this and can't wait to use these the decals again, they are really great quality.

So what do you think?? 
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Barry M Base & Top Coat 
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Cosmic Blue
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Real Red
Silver Striping Tape
Avon Anchor Nail Decals
Barry M Base & Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.