Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Don't Worry, BEE Happy


Howdy Doody nail nutty buddies!! 

Another Spring manicure for you today and I think that should be us caught up. I decided I didn't want to bombard you with too many crappy pictures and manicures so I scrapped some that weren't blog worthy.


I had to show you this cute mani though! I had this on for about a week. I started off painting my nails with 3 coats of Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire and then I just added the dots to 3 of my fingers. I felt that something was missing so I took out my fan brush and used it to paint the black stripey thingymabobs onto my nails and after I was finished I realised that this manicure looked very Bee like.


How cute is it?? I really liked this I didn't want to take it off. I was tempted to add some eyes but I didn't want to ruin the manicure. I think this is very Spring/Summer appropriate and how lush is the yellow polish?? I really hope you like this manicure.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Avon Peeling & Brittleness Treatment
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire
Models Own in Black Magic
Dotting Tool & Fan Brush
Barry M 2in1 Base & Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.