Saturday, 3 May 2014

A Little Update................


Oh My Days!! I can't believe I have not done a blog post in like FOREVER!!! I've not only neglected you guys but also my lovely, lovely friends over on Twitter!! Life has just been so busy lately I've had no time to do anything!!!

Although I do intend on painting my nails tonight so I will have something to show you this week. I can't believe I've missed out on the Polish Party Challenges. I can't believe how rubbish I've actually been and I also have Sooooooooooooooooo
many blog posts to catch up on. I've got myself a new tablet so it should be much easier to keep on top of reading and posting. I will get a post out at least once a week for you guys.

I hope you haven't got bored of me and wrote me off! I will be back VERY, VERY soon lovelies.

Love you all Lots and Keep Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.