Friday, 23 May 2014

Gradient and Glitter Manicure


Well, hello there my beautiful fellow nail addicts! Wow, can you believe that I'm actually doing a blog post?! I know it's been like forever, and I'm really sorry about that but when life gets in the way unfortunately my blog has to take a back seat. Boy, have I missed you!! I've barely even had time to paint my nails.


 Isn't this mani pretty?? I know I went with something simple but I'm a little out of practice when it comes to painting my nails, lol. I feel like I'm starting all over again!!! After prepping my nails I painted on a nice even coat of Avon Nailwear Pro in Star which is this pretty pearl white shade. Oh and please do excuse the really sore and dry looking nails and fingers. I'm giving them some TLC as I type this.


Once that was dry, using a damp sponge (it prevents too much product soaking in) I applied Avon Nailwear Pro in Decadence & Coral Reef and then sponged it onto each nail. I alternated it for each nail so that it gave it that little something extra.....Oh alright, I wasn't meant for it to end up this way I did it by mistake so had to carry on! Lol, it does look pretty though doesn't it?!


After it had completely dried I added a SEVENTEEN glitter top coat and then attempted some clean up. I somehow managed to stain the polish onto my skin so it still looks a little dirty! Ooooops, oh, I'm also sorry for the blurred photo but my camera was having a bad day! I think it's on it's way out if I'm honest. Anywho, that's my mani and I hope you like it.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy
Avon Nailwear Pro in Star
Avon Nailwear Pro in Decadence
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Coral Reef
SEVENTEEN Glitter Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour combo! Isn't it great when something nice can come from a mistake. If you hadn't said about doing the reverse of the gradient every other nail I wouldn't have known x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.