Monday, 24 February 2014

I'm still alive......


Hi guys!! I am aware that I haven't posted in about a month but I have done some manis and I will be sharing these with you over the next week or so but life has been getting in the way and I've been poorly and just not felt myself for a while but hopefully I'll get out of it and start painting my nails again for you all! They really have suffered over the past month and they are looking absolutely horrendous but I am working on getting them back in shape and nice and long again. 


But in the mean time I have some posts to share with you all over the coming weeks. Please forgive me for being such a rubbish blogger.


I'm now on Facebook so if you would like to add me then please go ahead.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award. You can see the post here: http://thenailymail.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.