Saturday, 25 January 2014

Polish Party: January Blues


Hello there my wonderful readers! I hope you're not missing me too much! I'm really sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've been super busy and if I'm honest since ALL my nails broke I've lost a lot of my Nailspiration, which saddens me but it has done my nails good not to have polish on them all the time. Any how, it's that time of the month again, yep, it's Polish Party Time!!! 


This month we decided on the theme January Blues which is supposed to represent the depressed feeling January leaves you in. I really didn't know what I was going to do so I chose a few blue nail polishes and other nail bits and pieces that I had in blue and just ran with what came up. I started off painting my base colours using Models Own Bloo, Bloo and Med Blue. I used 3 coats for Med Blue and 2 for Bloo Bloo.


While my pinky and index fingers were still tacky I added the loose glitter and stuck on the gems and sealed it all in with my Seche Vite. And, if I do say so myself I quite like this mani and how it turned out. Although using the loose glitter for my index finger and pinky was a bit messy and I forgot to put some tissue or paper down and my table is now covered in loose blue glitter......Ooooops!! Lesson learnt for next time! It's not an amazing mani that makes you 'WOW' but it's not bad considering I seem to have lost my nail mojo! I hope you guys like it.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy
Models Own in Med Blue
Models Own in Bloo Bloo
Blue Loose Nail Glitter 
8x Round Blue Nail Gems
2x Blue Flower Nail Gems
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.