Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Polish Party: Black & White


Morning lovelies, I've got another late post for you guys and it's my Polish Party post. I was looking forward to doing this for so long. The theme this month was black and white and I was struggling for ideas so I decided to write down things that were black and white and I went from there. I wanted to do something that was cute and fun but that was different and I think I nailed it! Here's my design.


That's right I chose a tux and dress combo!! I'm super proud of this design and I think it just looks fab. This managed to stay on for almost a week. It's turned out really good considering I have super short nubblins. I can't wait for my nails to grow so I can paint them again properly. This was a pretty easy design to do.


I started off by painting my base colours 3 white and my 2 accents in black (I did these 2 like I was doing a reverse manicure). After they had dried completely I added the black waistcoats and some tiny bow nail gems as bow ties then finished my Tux's off with some buttons. Once my black base colour was dry I freehanded a white collar on my dresses and finished them off with some buttons.

I really like this mani although it was hard to do on my poor little nubs. I hope you guys also enjoyed seeing this rather late mani! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Black Magic
Models Own in Snow White
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
6x Black Bow Nail Gems
 Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.