Friday, 10 January 2014

I'm still here......


Hey lovelies! I hope you're all well. Yes, I am still alive and I know I'm a little behind on some of my blog posts but I will try and catch up over the weekend! Life has just been super busy and it's finally slowing down so things should go back to normal soon! I know I've been such a bad blogger lately and I've really missed it! I've had Internet issues, work, Christmas and a few other things making my blogging life difficult. 

What I've decided to do is instead of putting pressure on myself to get a few blog posts and manicures done over the course of a week I will post once a week until I get myself back where I want to be and have my life organised. 

All my nails broke too over Christmas so I've had super short nasty looking nails and I just haven't wanted to paint them. I will be posting my last 2 days of the 12 Days of Christmas challenge I took part in over Christmas. My Internet decided it wanted to take a break from me so I was unable to post them and a few others but like I said I will do some catching up over the course of the weekend. 

I'm really sorry for being such a bad blogger but I'm back and I'm here and I will try and be better! I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and New Year though! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.