Monday, 20 January 2014

17 Supreme Shine | Bared


Good Morning my fellow nail addicts! Hope you've all had a fab weekend. Mine has been the usual mental one with the little one going nuts for some reason but I did managed to get my nails painted last night when he finally went to bed! I've just got a simple post and mani for you today so I hope you like it!


 This has to be one of my favourite nude shades of all time. I wanted something classy with a hint of shimmer and this polish has it all! It's 17 Supreme Shine in Bared and for £3.99 you can't go wrong with this.


In this photo you can see that the polish has a hint of peach to it which makes this even more prettier than it already is. I used 3 coats of this for full coverage and opacity. I like the fact that the brush is wide so that painting your nails is quick because you can do it in a couple of strokes. You can see the subtle silver shimmer it has to it. I like the fact that with a good top coat this polish can last a good week before any chips. 

There you have it my lovelies, my mani for the week.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.