Friday, 10 January 2014

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | day 12 - Freestyle Chrsitmas Mani



Hello my lovely nail addicts!! It's me again, I've decided to get 2 posts out for you today so I can give myself chance to catch up! So the final day of the 12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge was a freestyle and I knew straight away what I wanted to do. As my last attempt didn't go very well I spent a bit more time in choosing the right colours for this mani.


And boy did it pay off! This turned out so well that I ended up wearing this for about a week and a bit! Everyone in work loved this design and I even had a few customers ask where I got them done. Lol. When my niece saw these she of course asked me to do them on her nails too which I happily went with and did!

It wasn't too difficult to do either. I used 2 coats of Models Own in Bloo Bloo as a base colour on my nails apart from the accents, then I put a coat of Models Own in Jack Frost over the top. For the accents I used Models Own in Nude Beige as a base colour, then used SEVENTEEN mini in Risky Red for the breast of my Robins and finally added the eyes and beaks using my Rio nail art pen in White and my Model Own nail art pen in Black.

There you have it lovelies, those were all my Christmas manis I did. This is such a fun a cute mani don't you think??

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Bloo Bloo
Models Own in Nude Beige
Models Own in Jack Frost
17 mini in Risky Red
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Models Own 5in1 Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love how you're still posting them in January hehe, the robins are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.