Friday, 10 January 2014

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 11 - Christmas Trees


Hello there my lovelies!!! I understand that my next couple of posts are a little on the late side (a few weeks late, oops) but I still want to share them with you all. Day 11 to the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge was Christmas Trees and I have to admit I had this amazing idea. So I tried to do on my nails.....wanna see how it turned out??


Yeah, it really was a bit of a fail! Just everything about it went wrong. The colours I chose looked fab in my head but some how it just didn't work! But hey, this is the Imperfect 10n after all. I'm bound to get a lot of things wrong and in this case everything went wrong! Lol, needless to say that this mani didn't stay on very long!! I used 2 coats of Barry M's 2012 Christmas LE polish as my base colour then tried to do a reverse manicure using NYC Highline Green with 2 accent trees, using nail gems for the baubles.

Well, my lovelies there you have a complete fail from me! Lol.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Pink
NYC in a New York Minute in Highline Green 
Rio Nail Art Pen in Green
4x Star Nail Gems 
Various Coloured Round Nail Gems
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.