Monday, 9 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 5 - Bells


Hello lovelies, hope you're all good. I've got another Christmas mani for you all today and it's bells. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do for this one and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to freehand something. Then I remembered that last year I got some cute Christmas water decals from Viva La Nails and so I went to dig them out. I'm so glad that I did, because there's some cute designs on them. 


I found a couple of cute bells so I knew they had to be used for this mani. I kept it pretty simple because I didn't want to over power this mani especially since I'm using water decals. I didn't want them to get lost. I went for a simple red polish and chose this pretty Nails Inc. polish in St. James.


I used 2 coats of this lush red polish and then after it had dried I applied my decals and then topped the red off with my Nails Inc. exclusive polish from last years Glamour magazine in Glamour glitter. I used Seche Vite top coat to seal it all in. I'm pretty pleased with the overall look of this mani. It's great to finally get my red's out. I can't wait to get started on my next mani.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
  For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Nails Inc. in St. James 
Nails Inc. in Glamour Glitter
Bell water Decals
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Those colours are perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. These decals were a great purchase! I'm so glad I got them :) xx

      Delete
  3. I like this manicure!
    and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.