Saturday, 7 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 4 - Festive Colours/Glitter



Hey there my beauties! Day 4 is finally here! Yay! I'm loving this Challenge and it's really getting me thinking. Thank you for organising this Jenni!!!! I really hope you guys are enjoying my mani's. Ok, let me show you my pretty digits.


Today's mani is all about the festive colours/glitters that are out there. I knew I wanted to keep this mani really simple and focus on the colours I wanted to use. I knew straight away which polishes I wanted to use so went about digging them out. Why I haven't used these before is beyond me because they are gorgeous.


I'm really pleased with how this turned out and I really don't want to take it off but I know I'll have to so I can do Day 5's mani. I mean how pretty is this?? I started off painting my thumb, index finger and pinky with 2 coats of Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Gold, then I painted my middle finger in 2 coats of No7 nail polish in Devil's Delight and lastly painted my ring finger in No7 nail polish in Totally Teal.

Once the base colours were completely dry I added Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas glitter over the gold polish and blue nail gems to my accent nails. I finished it off with my Seche Vite top coat. I really like this. Looks like I'd better get my thinking cap on for my next mani.

Until next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Gold
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Glitter
No7 Stay Perfect in Devil's Delight
No7 Stay Perfect in Totally Teal
8x Blue Nail Gems
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty! I really like that glitter, wish I'd picked it up last year, and it looks awesome over the gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favourite mani so far, the colours just scream Christmas to me! I may have to do this again for Christmas Day xx

      Delete
  2. This is super pretty! I love the mix and match with colours and glitter x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.