Thursday, 5 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 3 - Christmas Food


Good Evening my fellow nail addicts! Hope you're all having a fab week. We're having some mad weather aren't we?? Anyway, I bring you Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge that I'm doing. It's been really fun so far.

  
Today's challenge is Christmas Food, I had so many ideas what I wanted to do and was planning to do some candy canes. Then I thought that lots of you lovelies will probably end up doing it so I went for the second best thing.......Christmas Puds!! I started off with 2 coats of Avon's Deluxe Chocolate, then once that had dried I added the sauce using my white nail art pen.


I'm sorry if my photos aren't the best but my camera was playing up!! I think he knows that I'm wanting to replace him. I really like how my little puds came out and I love the polish I chose. I'm pretty sure I could have done better but I like these. I will definitely try them again and maybe put a little more time into them. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro in Deluxe Chocolate
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Rio Nail Art Pen in Red 
Rio Nail Art Pen in Green
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. That brown is really pretty! Love these, they've turned out awesomely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect base color for pudding. Nice work =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas pudding nails! I've never eaten it, but these make it look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ladies, I'm glad my mani's aren't a total fail. Lol xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.