Tuesday, 3 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 2 - Snow/Winter


Hello again lovelies! So I have Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas challenge for you. Today's challenge is Snow/Winter and I knew exactly what polishes I was going to use and what I was going to do.


I wanted to keep it really simple so I reached out for my Models Own polishes as they always have some great colours for great combinations. The combination I chose was Bloo Bloo and Snowflakes. I have to say these look so wintery and snowy!



I started off with 2 coats of Bloo Bloo which is this amazing wintery blue shade then after that was dry I added 2 coats of Snowflakes from the Wonderland collection, it's this really pretty Flakie glitter. The problem I have with Snowflakes is that it's really thick and hard to apply at first but once you start using it it gets easier. I'm really pleased with the end result though. I can't stop looking at my nails the perfect Winter combination. I didn't use any top coat for this mani either since it wont be staying on for too long.

How pretty is this simple mani??
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Bloo Bloo
Models Own in Snowflakes

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. That flaky is lovely, I love how you've captured so many colours in it. Fab job =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty, frosty nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, it's such a great combo and definitely one I shall be using again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So simple but so dang pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.