Thursday, 19 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 10 - Santa


Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all good, only 6 more sleeps until Christmas! Eeeeeeeeek!!! I'm so excited!!! So today I have another mani from the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge and been taking part in and can you believe it's day 10 already! Only 2 more left to do *cue the sad faces* So let me show you what I did.


I'm so pleased with how this turned out. I didn't just want to do one design I wanted to do different designs that represent Santa. It's not perfect but I really enjoyed doing this design! 


I kept the colours simple as I didn't want to go too wild with them. I started with a base colour of Models Own nude beige and then I decided what designs were going to go on which fingers. I kept it simple with some stripes on the thumb then I did his boot (yes it really is a boot) on my index finger, his jacket, face and then of course his hat. I like how cute it is. I really hope you all like this and I can't wait to get started on another mani.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Models Own in Nude Beige
17 mini in Risky Red 
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
17 Nail Art Polish in Gilt
Rio Nail Art Pen in Pink
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love this, and I like that you added the stripe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome, I love your little santa face! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the face is totally my favorite, but all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grat job! I really like that you did differnnt designs on each nail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.