Tuesday, 17 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 9 - Snowmen


Good Evening lovelies, it's me again. I have another Christmas mani to share with you. It's Day 9 of the Christmas Challenge and today's challenge is Snowmen. I knew exactly what polishes I wanted to use for this mani.


I started off with 2 coats of Avon Nailwear Pro in Vintage Blue leaving it to dry completely. Then I added Models Own Jack Frost over the top. Then sponged on some Models Own in Snow White to give my nails the effect f snow covering them.


I left my ring finger as an accent of a snowman's face. I used my dotting tools to make the snowman on my middle finger. I was quite pleased with how this turned out and I really love how snowy and cold this manicure looks. It was really simple to do. I hope you like this mani and have been enjoying my creations.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro in Vintage Blue
Models Own in Snow White
Models Own in Jack Frost
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Orange Creamsicle
Rio Nail Art Pen in Blue
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting Tools

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.