Friday, 13 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 7 - Christmas Animals


Good Morning lovelies! It's me, I'm back with Day 7 of the 12 days of Christmas challenge and I have to say I'm having such a ball coming up with different ideas and trying them out. Today's challenge is Christmas Animals and when I saw this I knew what I wanted to do staright away. 


I did me some Reindeers, including Rudolph! I'm not the best at freehand nail art. In fact I'm not the best at art all together but I thought I'd give it a go and these didn't turn out too badly, I mean, they could have been much worse! There's some room for improvement but I'm still taking baby steps.

I used 2 coats of one of my SEVENTEEN mini's in MoonStruck as a base colour. I then used Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Vintage Boutique for the reindeers, I outlined them in my Models Own nail art Pen in black. I also added their noses in my nail art pen except Rudolph, for his nose I used Rimmel Diamond Dust in 002 - Ruby Crush. I added antlers using my SEVENTEEN nail art polish in Bronzy then added eyes to finish them off! 

I can't wait to see what everyone else does.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
17 mini in Moonstruck
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Vintage Boutique
Rimmel Diamond Dust in Ruby Crush
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
17 Nail Art Polish in Bronzy
Seche Vite Top Coat
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Very cute indeed the reindeer's look all set for Santa hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fat nose cartoon style! Love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love those cute noses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how each one is a little different. Like you painted Dasher and Dancer and Comet along with Rudolph. Really great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW, these nails look soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much lovelies, I'm so glad you like these :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.