Wednesday, 11 December 2013

12 days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 6 - Decorations


Good morning my lovely nail addicts, I hope you're all well. It's the middle of the week and it will get easier from here. The weekend is almost upon us! I can't believe it's almost Christmas, this month is flying by!! I've got another Christmas mani for you today and it's all about decorations. I had no clue what I wanted to do for this mani so I pulled out my Viva La Nails stickers and found a couple of cute ones that I thought would be perfect for this mani.


I used a couple of nail stickers for both hands. I decided to go with baubles and a heart wreath. Again, I kept this pretty simple. I reached for my Barry M LE 2012 polishes for this mani. I used Christmas Blue, Christmas Gold and Models Own in Snow White.



I used 2 coats of each polish, then on my pinky I added 2 coats of the blue so it looked like a French Manicure. I added the stickers which I found were just slightly too big for my nails and after I added my Seche Vite top coat they started peeling off. I'm a bit gutted about that because it was quite a cute mani and I really liked the stickers I chose. This challenge is going by way to fast. I'm really starting to get into it.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Gold
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Blue
Models Own in Snow White
Viva La Nails Christmas Stickers
Seche Vite Top Coat 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You're right, those stickers are just perfect! Wonderful colours together =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination in the manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.