Monday, 2 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge | Day 1 - Presents


Hiya lovelies, so I'm a little late posting this but my weekend was absolutely mental and I just couldn't find myself an hour to sit and do this so here I am. If you didn't read my last post I've decided to take part in Jenni from Nail Art Novice's 12 days of Christmas challenge. I've been wanting to take part in a challenge for so long that I thought this was the perfect one to start with.


Day 1 was Presents and I had so many ideas and had no clue where to start so I drew a few ideas then during the night I had this idea of using tape and seeing how it would look and I have to admit it turned out Ok. 


These were so easy to do and I like how well they look. I used 2 coats of Soho Silver as my base on each nail then I added 2 strips of striping tape to cross each other to make it look like a ribbon wrapped round each present. I left an accent nail and I think it makes this mani stand out that little more. I then painted one even thick coat of Big Apple Red over the top and removed the tape and this is how they turned out.


I used my white Rio nail art pen to add the tag to my index finger for a finishing touch. I actually really like this mani, it is quite cute. I wanted to do something bigger and better but I find that simple looks nicer. I hope you guys like this mani.

I can't wait to do another one.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
 For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Nails Inc. in Soho Silver
Nails Inc. in Big Apple Red
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Striping Tape
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Rachel, loving those colours together! I'm so sorry I've missed your posts up to now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.