Tuesday, 17 December 2013

12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Chalenge | Day 8 - Holly


Good Afternoon my lovelies! I hope you've all had a fab weekend! It's only 8 more days until Christmas!! Eeeeeeek! I'm starting to get really excited! Today I have another (rather late) Christmas mani for Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge I've been taking part in. Today's challenge was Holly and I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to do......


I'm actually quite pleased how this came out and was expecting it to be bad but it's actually turned out much better than I hoped. I went for a classic French Manicure but wanted to give it that Christmas Twist. 

I started off using my Avon French Manicure set and once that was completely dry I added a green stripe on my index and pinky fingers then added 3 round red nail gems on the remaining fingers and thumb for the holly berrys then free handed the leaves. I used my Green Rio nail art pen for this. It was such an easy yet pretty design to do. It really was that simple.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon French Manicure Set
Rio Nail Art Pen in Green
9x Round Red Nail Gems (for each hand)
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love that you added the red gems as the berries, it gives the mani a fun twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these, they're elegant and classic but also festive-I think they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.