Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Swatched | Models Own - Tickled Pink


Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all having a fab week. So today I have a simple Pink manicure to show you. I used Models Own Tickled Pink, which I bought a while ago and had completely forgotten how much I love this polish.


It's this gorgeous pink shade with lots of silver shimmer. It's so girly and pretty and I can't believe I forgot about this stunning polish. I used 2 coats of this for a nice even finish. I also teamed it up with an accent of Northern Lights.


I absolutely love these 2 polishes together, they look so pretty. I used 3 coats of Northern Lights to make sure that it's completely opaque. I used Seche Vite top coat over this manicure to give it that extra glossy finish. If you don't have this polish I suggest you get some, you'll love it. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.