Friday, 1 November 2013

Sunshine Award


Good Morning you beautiful lot! Can you believe it's the first day of November already?! I know, me either it's crazy. This year is just whizzing by! I hope you all had a fab Halloween last night. I was tagged by the lovely Abbie from Kittens In Top Hats for the Sunshine Award a while back and completely forgot about it.

I hadn't heard of the Sunshine Award before. The whole point of it is to nominate 11 bloggers who are positive, creative and inspire others in this wonderful world of blogging.

Here's the rules:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.


11 Facts About Me: 
1. My favourite movie when I was younger was The little Mermaid. I watched my Video that much that I actually wore it away to nothing. Needless to say I have it on DVD these days and still know it word for word!

2. Apart from painting my nails I absolutely love food so enjoy to cook and bake. I make some amazing Cupcakes!

3. I've had the same best friend since I was about 5 and we've been through loads together and still live on the same road as each other. The great thing is we don't have to see each other or speak to each other everyday. She doesn't get my polish addiction but goes along with it esp. when I drag her off to the nail polishes.

4. I live in a lovely city called Chester which was made famous 18 years ago by the TV show Hollyoaks! It's such a shame it's no longer filmed in the city and unfortunately not all men in Chester are as lush as the ones on the show. 

5. I have a little boy who's almost 18 months old and he's amazing! He is the love of my life and gives the BEST cuddles. I love spending time with him. 

6. I lived abroad in Greece for almost 10 years, some would say I was living the dream but it was such hard work! I loved working as a bartender and can make some mean cocktails which come in handy when we have some family gatherings! Muhahahaha!!

7. I'm obsessed with boxsets. I can't just put on one and then leave it at that I have to watch the whole lot. Sex and The City is one of my fave series.

8. I love blogging, and I've met some amazing people that I feel so blessed to call my friends through doing it and I can't imagine life without my blog.

9. I'm a big fan of Scary movies. I don't know why but I've always enjoyed them from a young age. I used to write horror stories in school and I'm sure my teachers thought I would grow up to become a serial killer! Lol.

10. I love reading, I rarely leave home without my Kindle. Now the nights are getting darker and the weather  is getting colder I enjoy nothing more than curling up in my PJ's and reading a good book.

11. I have a HUGE girl Crush on Mila Kunis! I've been a fan since I first saw her on That 70's Show! 

Questions from Abbey:
What possession could you not live without?

I think it would have to be my laptop, it has a lot of my blogging stuff on it along with all my fave reads bookmarked for easy reading.

If you could go back in the past to relive or perhaps change an event what would it be and why?
This is a tough one because I don't think I would want to go back and relive/change anything because I don't think I would be the person I am today if I did.



Would you rather go out with no make up and great hair, or flawless make up and really bad bed hair?
I would have to say I would rather have my make up on as I do have some great bed hair days!



What's your favourite meal?

This is a toughy for me, I don't think I have just one favourite meal. I'll eat anything and everything. I'm not fussy!

Who is your style icon? Or if you don't have one what trend is your favourite this season?

My style icon definitely has to be the gorgeous Fearne Cotton or Katy Perry!

What is your favourite shop on the high street?

Erm.....I think that would be Boots! I spend far too much time in there and spend far too much money!!

Statement lips or statement eye make up?

I'm very much a statement eyes kinda girl!

What has been one of your most embarrassing moments?

I wouldn't say embarrassing, more dumb blonde moments and far too many to choose from.

Describe yourself in three words. 

Crazy, Funny, Loving.

Do you have any tattoos? If not would you want one and what would it be?

I have 4 tattoos and 1 of them isn't quite finished.

Who are your favourite You Tube vloggers?
 Now this really is a hard one. I love watching videos from Simple Little Pleasures, Nails 4 Dummies, Lauren Luke, Kandee J. I have far too many to list.

Thank you so much for the nomination Abbie! 

Here's My Questions:
What is your favourite nail polish brand?
If you could be any Disney Character who would you be and why?
What are your favourite blogs to read?
What 3 things couldn't you live without?
Describe yourself with a movie title or song.
What is your favourite time of year and why?
What is your funniest childhood memory?
What is your favourite TV show?
Share a beauty tip with me.
Name one blogger that you love and recommend to follow.
What TV shows did you watch when you were younger?
My Nominees: 
Lauren from The Naily Mail
Zala from Polish Your Day
Amy from Little Tip Off
Sarah from My Mint Nails
Samantha from Sweet Dreams Nail Blog
Rachel from Monkey Nails
Sophie from The Floral Bandit
Sara from Sara Louise Blog
Danni from Gingerbread Smiles
I hope you all enjoyed reading this. Please let me know when you have done this so I can have a read of your answers.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love Chester! I went there last weekend for my birthday :) It would have been great to meet up - maybe next time I visit! Thanks for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! Next time you're going to be coming here we should definitely meet up! :) xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.