Saturday, 23 November 2013

Reverse Manicure


Happy Saturday my lovely readers. So I've been wanting to try and do a reverse manicure AKA half moon manicure for such a long time I thought today is the day to try it out. So I did. I thought this was actually going to be a lot harder than it actually was. In fact it's super easy to do. 


I have a tutorial for this manicure that I will post on Monday for you guys so that you can try this out if you haven't already. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I used 2 of the Nails Inc. polishes I got free with Glamour magazine. I used Uptown Glamour as my base colour then painted New York Noir over the top. 


I love how this looks, it's not perfect but with a bit of practise I think this will look so much better. I will definitely be trying this mani again and the colour combinations are endless. I can't stop looking at it. I've already had a few compliments already. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Nails Inc. Uptown Glamour
Nails Inc. New York Noir
Hole Reinforcement Stickers
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.