Monday, 11 November 2013

Remembrance Day Mani


Good Evening again my lovely readers! I hope you've all had a fab weekend. Mine was super busy but I did manage to get myself a Remembrance Day mani done. This is something that will always be close to me as my brother is in the Forces and my dad and granddad both were years ago. I think a lot of people forget what a good job our boys and girls are doing, I've also noticed that not many people are even wearing poppies any more which does sadden me a little. 
If it wasn't for these guys we wouldn't be where we are today and we wouldn't have so many stories to listen to. For those that have lost their lives fighting for us and that have left families behind my heart is with you and I wont forget what a good job you've all been doing.

I wanted to show my support with my mani and here's what I did.....

I kept it really simple with choosing this gorgeous red shade from A-England. If you haven't heard of them then I suggest you take a look here Pronto!! They may seem a little on the pricey side at £9 but they are AMAZING! And worth every penny. This is Perceval and boy isn't he a stunner! It's not only this gorgeous red but it has a slight shimmer to it and it applied beautifully without streaks and if you're super careful this is easily a one coater. I have used 2 coats for this mani. 

For me it's the perfect poppy red.
I have teamed it with an accent nail on my ring finger using Models Own in Snow White and then getting out my trusty dotting tool and using Perceval to make my little poppies then using my Rio Nail Art Pen in Green I added the leaves and added a black dot in the middle of my poppies with my Models Own Nail Art Pen.


Perceval is such a beautiful shade and the great thing is they don't stain your nails after you've removed it! That's my mani for today and I hope you like it.
Until Next Time, Keep Polishing
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy Original 
A-England in Perceval
Models Own in Snow White
Rio Nail Art Pen in Green
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black
Seche Vite Top Coat
Dotting Tool
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This is simple, but effective! I absolutely LOVE that red - it's stunning!!! That's another polish brand that I aware of, but haven't ever tried to put on my wish list now!! X

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.