Friday, 15 November 2013

NOTD: Children In Need


Good Morning my lovelies! Can you believe Friday is upon us yet again which means it's the start of another great weekend. Tonight is Children In Need night and for as long as I can remember I have always taken part and donated or done some fund raising. This year I have only been able to donate which you can also do here. 

 
For those of you that don't know what Children In Need is, it's a charity that has raised over £600 million pounds since it first started. The money raised is used to help disabled and under privileged children living here in the UK. As a lot of you know we're all quick to help those in need in 3rd world countries that need that help but we forget about those in our own back garden that also need help. Britain still has families living in poverty and we forget about that because I think a lot of us have the mind set if we ignore it, it will go away but unfortunately it doesn't. 

I didn't really understand the charity until I had my own baby and since having him you understand that no child should have to suffer or go without the help and support that they deserve. One of the highlights is the annual telethon which is televised on the BBC and is always great fun to watch and you get to see where your donations go. 

The Children In Need mascot is of course Pudsey The Bear. So, shall we take a look at my nails?? 


These didn't turn out exactly how I had planned and they're not the best but I really didn't want to re-do them (feeling too lazy) and I think I went a bit dotty crazy! Lol, overall I like them and I think I should have used the white base on my ring finger to bring the yellow out a little more. I only did 2 coats of this lush Barry M yellow (It's Lemon Ice Cream) and I feel like it's not quite bright enough. I used my dotting tool and my NYC in a New York Minute Polishes for the dots.


This manicure was also the last for 2 of my polishes, NYC in Lexington Yellow & 17 Fast Finish in Risky Red. They are now in polish heaven and I hope they enjoyed the many mani's have I have done with them. It was a sad moment saying goodbye. Lol, I bought some cute Pudsey Nail stickers from E-Bay and absolutely love them, they look so cute on. It's such a shame my accent nail isn't as bright. My hands are hideously dry too, someone pass me my hand cream......I hope you like my Children In Need mani and I can't wait to see if anyone else has done some Pudsey nail art.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler

Models Own in Snow White
Barry M in Lemon Ice Cream
NYC In a New York Minute in Lexington Yellow
 NYC In a New York Minute in High line Green
NYC In a New York Minute in Water Street Blue
17 Fast Finish in Risky Red
Dotting Tool

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Aw these are soo cute! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.