Tuesday, 5 November 2013

NOTD: Bonfire Night Mani


Good Morning my lovelies!! I really hope you're having a good start to the week. It's Bonfire Night tonight which means lots of pretty fireworks will be out in the night skies! I was hoping to take my little monster to see a display over the weekend but unfortunately we couldn't make any, so I hope he will get to see some tonight. I have a NOTD to show you guys today, so let me get straight to it.


I had some big ideas for what I wanted to do for this mani but unfortunately I'm not very arty so found it difficult to get some of my ideas across. I had to re-do my middle finger about 4 times. I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out, overall I think it's quite a cute mani for tonight.


I started with a black base then decided to mattify it with my Rimmel Matte Top Coat. I think it really makes my fireworks pop. I used Rimmel's Precious Stones polish on my ring finger for an accent. I used my 17 nail ary polishes for the fireworks and free handed them. I literally just did random designs in the hope they would turn out like fireworks and thankfully they don't look too bad! I really hope you lot love these as much as me. I can't wait to see if you have any Bonfire Night inspired mani's.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
George @ Asda polish in Midnight Black
Rimmel Precious Stones in 001 Diamond Dust
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Pink
17 Nail Art Polishes in Silt, Gilt & Bronzy
Rio Nail Art Pens in White & Red
Rimmel Matte Finish Mattifying Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. These are cute!! The index finger is my fav! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.