Saturday, 9 November 2013

Neon Water Marble Mani


Good morning lovelies! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend, I got fed up of all this dull rainy weather we've been having lately so I decided to cheer myself up and do a bright mani, I also wanted to have yet another go of doing some water marbling because I fail at them!! Here's what I came up with......


I originally tried to do a whole water marble mani but my ring and middle fingers were the only ones that didn't fail miserably, Lol. So I decided to keep those as an accent and I have to admit it looks really cute.


Please excuse the clean up on my accent nails I went a little too mad! I also put on a couple of red square gems which I think add that little something to this mani. I used 1 coat of Models Own in Snow White as a base then popped on 2 coats of the neon shades.


I still need to practise my water marbling technique but hey, at least this isn't a total fail! Lol. The neon shades I used are all Models Own. They're the old neon shades they had out before changing them to the Ice Neon Collection shades.


Here's a bottle shot of the polishes I used. These are definitely my cheer me up polishes. What do you think of today's mani? Have you got any go to cheer me up polishes? I hope you all like this mani and have a fab weekend.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Nail Envy Original 
Models Own in Snow White
Models Own in Luis Lemon
Models Own in Toxic Apple
Models Own in Fluro' Orange
Seche Vite Top Coat
4x Red Square Nail Gems 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.