Thursday, 7 November 2013

Movember Mani


Good Evening my lovelies. 

I hope you've all had a fab day! So, the mani I have to show you today is for a cause that is close to myself & Mr. Imperfect 10's hearts. Have you heard of Movember?? It's a great initiative that runs throughout the month of November to raise funds and awareness for some too often ignored men's health issues, and more specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect the male proportion of the population. 

The Mo bros out there are to start the month clean shaven then spend the next 30 days growing and grooming their moustaches to perfection. To find out more about this great cause and to donate please click here.

I've seen so many amazing Movember mani's out there already I decided I wanted to do my bit for this month and since I can't grow a 'tache I wanted my nails to have one. So wanna see my cute Movember mani??


 I absolutely LOVE, LOVE,LOVE how these turned out. I wanted something simple but cute and I've already had so many compliments today. I even had a random lady come over to me in Boots and ask who does my nails, Lol. I knew I wanted to start with a blue base so I chose this lush shade from Avon in Arctic Waters. Then I pulled out a few tools I've never used and just went with it.



I added this Moustache Decal I got from E-Bay a while back, then used a fan brush and my SEVENTEEN holo polish for the thumb and middle finger. I chose a cute flower nail gem for the pinky and to finish it off I pulled out my silver OPI shatter polish and added that to the index finger. I finished the whole mani with some Seche Vite top coat. I really like how this turned out because I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do when I was painting on the blue base. I really hope you guys like this cute mani.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Arctic Waters
OPI Shatter polish in Silver
SEVENTEEN Holo polish
Moustache Nail Decals
Blue Flower Nail Gems
Fan Brush
Seche Vite Top Coat  
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.