Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Jacava Toffee Apple and OPI Shatter


Good morning beautiful readers! On Sunday I posted about my Jacava prize and how much I love this polish. Well after a couple days of wearing it on it's own I decided to make it a little fresher by adding some OPI shatter polish in Silver.


I have to say not only am I pleased at how this has turned out but just how pretty this looks. I wanted to add some glitter but didn't seem to have anything that fitted in with what I wanted so I chose my OPI shatter that I bought back in September. I can honestly admit this is my first time using a shatter polish and I really like the look.

 It's definitely a polish I can use for 'lazy nail art' and it wont be the last time I'll be getting this pretty shatter polish out. I really like this mani, it's so simple and pretty. I used tape to get it even looking. The great thing with the shatter polish is that it dries really quick so I didn't have to try and judge when to take the tape off. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Jacava London in Toffee Apple
OPI Shatter in Silver
Seche Vite Top Coat
 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.