Monday, 25 November 2013

Easy Reverse Manicure Tutorial


Hello again my lovelies, today I have the tutorial to my easy reverse manicure I did on Saturday. It's such a pretty and simple manicure to do and if you haven't tried it out you should. I've completely fallen in love with this and can't wait to try it again.


 So shall we get started?!


Top Coat and Base Coat of your choice
2 nail polishes of your choice (I used Uptown Glamour & New York Noir)
5 Hole Reinforcement Stickers (halved for both hands)


1. Paint 2 coats of Uptown Glamour or your first polish choice on your nails and leave it to completely dry.

2. Next add the hole reinforcement stickers to each nail roughly where your half moon is on your natural nail.

3. Now paint a nice even thick coat of New York Noir or your second polish choice over the top of the sticker covering your base polish. 

Now this is the tricky part. You can paint each nail or all of them, I like to paint them all so that they are a little dry for removing the stickers. If you peel the stickers of while the polish is still wet you run the risk of it seeping but if you peel it off when the polish is too dry you run the risk of peeling the polish off again.

4. I like painting all my nails then once I've finished painting the last one I like to peel the stickers off using tweezers carefully so I don't ruin the design.


Et Voila, finish your design with some top coat and your now good to go. How pretty is the finished look?? 

I really hope you like this tutorial and it was easy to follow. I can't wait to see if any of you guys try it, if you do please comment or leave me a link so I can have a look.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.