Thursday, 21 November 2013

Swatched | Collection - Gothic Glam Collection



Hello again my beauties! Today I've got some lush polishes and swatches I want to share with you. I have the Gothic Glam collection from Collection for you today. I've been lusting after these since they came out just before Halloween and every time I was in Boots or Superdrug I kept on picking them up and putting them back.


I think my dear mother seemed to pick up on the fact that I have been wanting these for a while because she came home a couple of weeks again with these for me!! How amazing is she?? I shrieked with joy when she handed these over to me and I was so excited I didn't know which one I wanted to try first. These retail at £3.19 each which is a great price for these great polishes.


 Let me make a start with Dramatic. This is such a gorgeous shade for the Autumn, it's a deep red shade with added bronze pigment. It has such a pretty shimmer to it when you see it in the light. The formula is easy to apply and I love the wide brushes, they make it easier to apply.


Next up is Phantom. How gorgeous is this polish?? I have to say I think this is my favourite one out of the collection. This is a really vivid purple shade and changes when the light catches it. Isn't it just so pretty??


Next I have Deadly for you guys. This is another pretty polish, it's deliciously dark. It has the intensity of a black polish but it's counteracted with the golden shimmer to give it this lush colour. 


Lastly I have Poison for you, I'm in love with this polish too. In fact I'm in love with them all!! This is the most beautiful blue I have seen in a while and it has that pretty shimmer to it as well and I think this is probably now my favourite after seeing it again! Lol. I don't think it's too dark either and it's definitely a great shade to wear during the winter.

I used 2 coats for all the polishes, they apply really nice and smoothly. What do you think of Collection's new, ermmmmmm, collection?? I know I'll be trying more of their polishes in the near future.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.