Saturday, 30 November 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge


Hello there my lovely nail addicts! Hope you're all good. I've been dying to take part in a challenge and I've finally found one that I want to do and it's a Christmas one! Yay!! 

The lovely Jenni from Nail Art Novice has organised a great challenge called the 12 Days of Christmas nail art challenge which starts on December 1st and then is every other day until December 23rd leaving us all the rest of Christmas to enjoy!

If you'd like to take part here's the challenge:


I'm really excited about taking part in this and I can't wait to start doing some designs :) 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is such a cool idea! I'm a couple of days late but I might give this a go!
    Erica xox
    www.nailsoftheunexpected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.