Thursday, 24 October 2013

Swatched: Models Own - Pink Cocktail


Good Morning my lovelies! Hope the rainy weather isn't getting you all down too much. The weekend is almost here. I can't believe October is almost over. That means there's only 9 weeks until Christmas! I can't wait!! On my nails today I have another Models Own swatch for you.


It's the lovely Pink Cocktail which is an exclusive shade only found in the Beetlejuice mini trio. This retails for £8 you get 3x 6ml sized bottles. You can get your hands on this mini set from Boots and Models Own. Also included in this set along with this lovely Pink Cocktail polish is Golden Green and Pinky Brown. 


This polish doesn't have a strong 'beetle shell' look compared to the other 2 in this set but it still has this pretty subtle blue shimmer to it. I used 3 coats of this to get a full opaque coverage and it goes on so smoothly but I will say you're better off leaving each coat to dry for a good hour or so otherwise you'll be prone to bubbling on the third coat. I absolutely love this polish and it's such a nice girly shade. 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.